Example Client Experience in the Clothing Vertical
We’ve done work in 40 countries in many different languages:
- Jack Wells
- Birdie’s Shoes
- Mini Mioche
Typical Client Size of Clothing Brands Duane Works With
- < 1million/year – 500m/year
Do you see small(er) brands having a chance in an industry dominated by old / established companies?
- Yes, definitely. Everyone uses H&M and Amazon but also local, small niche brands, especially in Canada. Canadians like to buy Canadian-made products; Americans want to buy American-made products. If you build a niche brand at 2, 3 even 4M/yr with 2-3 on your team, that can be very profitable.
Tactics Specific to Clothing
- It’s essential to understand how people search, especially their keyword combinations (e.g., blue jeans / various cross modifiers around colors, etc. )
- Good to know when to manage and when to turn on automated shopping campaigns and shopping ads.
- We tell clients all the time to focus on the product that sells well with ROI and don’t over-focus on the 1 item they might be trying to push. Test up to 10 at a time over advertising the 1.
- Shopping feed optimization is especially important in this niche. We have a lot of experience optimizing them: Product Titles, Customer Labels, and Product Images
- Building or having a custom checkout can help drive more revenue by increasing your conversion rate
Using your Google Shopping data to build out your other Google ad placements
- Facebook Ads
- Instagram Ads
- Social Media Marketing