How to Create “Sessions”
First off, what is a session?
A session is simple a set of time spent against something, whatever it is. It doesn’t really matter. Its a 3:00 – 4:00 PM Session covering a topic of choice.
When livestreaming ‘sessions’ we have some tips for setup and for subscribership/call-to-action/messaging.
Steps to Create Your Own Recipe
- Talk about something you’re passionate about. No doubt you likely know a lot. But find things your are passionate about that you have deep understanding of.
- Cover these topics in a cycle. Meaning cover them over and over again against different example set/criteria. Remember this is livestreaming, so contents shelf life is small.
- Spice things up – even though you cover topics in cycles you shouldn’t be so predictable. Play with your surroundings and note subtletees to your audience.
- Plan – but don’t over plan. This shouldn’t be overly scripted but whatever you’re doing/demonstrating likely you have done 100+ times otherwise it might be awkward as you stumble around covering your topic.
- Timeliness – Don’t worry about setting a strict time, as this keeps obligations to a minimum but setting a time/schedule in advance can help your audience ‘tune in’.
- Use Banners accordingly to ‘announce’ tune-in times for your Sessions.